Everybody wants a fit and healthy body. That’s the reason people are making healthier lifestyle choices. Having said that what do you think that people take up exercise, east right or diet? Is it just weight loss or fat reduction? The answer is losing excessive fat is high up on everyone’s list.
Most of the time people don’t reach their fitness goals and end up gaining more weight. No need to be sad. Aesthetic cosmetic surgeries are available which are safe, fast and non-invasive.
Body contouring also popularly known as body sculpting is fat reduction treatment. With this procedure, you can achieve the figure you desire. Now, isn’t that a lifesaver!
To top that, it’s also one of the sought-after treatments at one of the best cosmetic surgery hospitals in Ahmedabad – Mayfair Advanced Aesthetic Surgery.
Let’s understand better about the procedure.
Perks of Body Contouring
- A minimal-invasive procedure: When you hear the word surgery, many doubts and fears come rushing, right? Will there be a scar, will it be painful, will I bleed and other concerns like them? Well, for body contouring, you don’t have to worry as it’s a minimally-invasive procedure. Many negative consequences like scars, stress on skin tissues, extreme pain and bleeding are not encountered in this procedure. Now, that’s a relief right!
- Safe and trusted: Mayfair Advanced Aesthetic Surgery hospital deals with body contouring in the most elegant and safe way. You don’t have to worry about a single thing. The procedures are risk-free and done by skilled professionals.
- Fast recovery: Whenever the body endures any kind of abrasions, it takes time for recovery. Since this is a minimally-invasive procedure, you don’t have to wait long for a fit and recovered body. Still, you need to take care of your diet and other routines to ensure long-lasting results.
- Targets several parts of the body: Body contouring surgery is done to remove excess fat from different parts of your body. For example, tummy tuck, arm lift, laser skin tightening and many more. We will cover these in the later part of this blog.
Any person looking to shed those extra kilos can go for this procedure. Now, the question arises what are the areas that body contouring helps in. Keep reading to know.
Types of Body Contouring
- Arm Lift: Arm lift also known as Brachioplasty is a procedure wherein excess fat is removed to treat sagging of the underarms. The procedure is not very time-consuming and easy.
- Thigh Lift: As the name suggests this treatment helps in treating the sagging of the upper part of your inner thigh. It helps in reshaping the thighs and address the loose muscles by tightening them. Quite a thing, right?
- Tummy tuck: This is one of the most popular procedures in body sculpting or contouring. It is also known as abdominoplasty. The procedure involves removing excess fat in the abdominal area by tightening the muscles and flattening the abdomen. It also restores and smoothens the abdominal area.
Get the body you always desired with a minimally-invasive cosmetic procedure. Each body is different and not everything applies to everyone, so get the expert advice today. Dr. Pandya and his staff at Mayfair Advanced Aesthetic Surgery in Ahmedabad will offer the most effective choices suitable for you.